Sunday 11 September 2011

Who Am I

     These are hard and true facts, but there is a lot I do not know about myself. I have no stock answer to offer about a life-changing experience or a moment of enlightenment, and it is hard for me to give a comprehensive proclamation of who I am, for my identity unfolds more every day as my experiences grow.
    
     Since I am becoming teenager,my life changes a lot.I dislike saying "I am trying to find myself" because my identity is not lost, it just needs more uncovering. Luckily for me, what I love to do and want to be helps me uncover more about myself.I want to be a engineer. I may not end up a good engineer but I will always fight to achieve my dream.When I was 13 years old,many people were making fun of me.One of the complaints I regularly get by random folk who come across me is that I am too ugly and too fat.


     Every day my knowledge increase, and I learn more about myself. Each time I think what is in my mind, another piece of the identity puzzle is revealed. I am not worried that I do not know everything about myself. As I get older, I'll figure it out and become matured.









1 comment:

  1. Please write your own journal. This is copy pasted from somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete